Safety Patrol Our 5th grade Safety Patrol members have been hard at work this year! Whether it is sunny, raining, windy or snowing, they show up for duty ready to go! AAA School Safety Patrol members are expected to take their duties seriously. Our Safety Patrol members demonstrate how they show ours C.A.R.E.S trait responsibility in the following ways:
· Look, act and be alert.
· Report for duty on time.
· Always set a good example. Know and practice safe walking tips.
· Never stop vehicles.
· Perform your patrol duties faithfully.
· Be neat and clean while on duty.
· Be dependable and trustworthy.
· Be courteous and polite at all times.
· Treat others as you would like to be treated.
· Wear your belt and badge proudly.
· Remind classmates of safe walking rules without being bossy.
· Give correct crossing signals to classmates.
· Obey rules of the patrol, school and home.
Advisors, Mrs. T. O’Donnell, Mrs. Neske and Mrs. Leach would like to thank all of our Safety Patrol members for being responsible role models! Keep up the great work!